Updated 5 April 2018
Changes to Data Regulations
We collect information when you use our products and services. That information (or data) can include, for example, your contact details, how you use our services, your location or your preferences. You can find out more about what data we use below.
Your Marketing Information
We will contact you in a number of ways. Primarily we use Mail Chimp to contact you regarding our offers and services. At the bottom of each email there is a button that allows you to update your preferences or opt out completely from any further correspondence.
You have some important rights that determine how and whether we use your data. For example, you can decide that you do not wish to be sent marketing messages and you are entitled to receive a copy of your data.
Your privacy is extremely important to us so, if you think we are not handling your data properly we need you to tell us about it. If you think that we are not getting it reight then you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
So What Do We Collect?
Tap2Tag Limited (“Company” or “we”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy.
Irrespective of which country you live in, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the United Kingdom, Canada, and any other country where we operate. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those in the country where you live.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information through the Services. As an account holder you may chose to record information regarding your own children as part of their medical profile. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through the Services or on or through any of their features or register an account, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. By creating a medical profile for someone under the age of 13 and by agreeing to the terms and conditions when the profile is created or amended, you are deemed to be providing parental or guardian consent. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address and other contact details (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your usage details; and/or
- about your internet or mobile carrier connection and the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use our Services.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect when you interact with the Services may include:
- Information that you provide when you set up an account. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account or subscribing to our Services, for example your credit card or PayPal information.
- Information that you provide when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications, medical profiles, pet profiles and other profiles) which is exchanged with the public in connection with the use of the Services.
Usage Details. As you interact with our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, location and usage details, including:
Details of your activity through the Services, such as when you visit our Website, sign into our Services or interact with a Third-Party Service Provider through the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type), your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, or cookie information.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to deliver better and more personalized Services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and notify you about changes to the Services.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may share or disclose your public, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, without restriction.
- We may disclose personal, non-public information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Crowdfire’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Crowdfire about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Crowdfire Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account. You may also delete your personal information by deleting your user account. If you delete or change your personal information, copies of information previously disclosed to the public may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users. If you wish to delete your account and all associated data connected with it then send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address of the account registered to your account. We will then delete the account and confirm this to you.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via public networks such as the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail address specified in your account. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Card and Payment Data
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com